Saturday, September 21, 2013

Learning German/Deutsch studieren


So I have been studying German for 3 weeks using the site Duolingo (if you are interested, you can see my profile here).
And then I decided to test myself. There is a great website Deutsche Welle, where you can read German news and learn German language. And you can take a test there, which is based on the CEFR. I took a test for the B1 level and received 72%, then I tried B2 level but received only 50%.
So I can say that my level of German is between intermediate and upper intermediate now.
I suppose it isn't bad, but I want to challenge myself - by the end of the month I'll try to reach the B2 level. So ahead of me are 10 days of intense and fun (as I hope) studying.

________________________________________________

Ich habe Deutsch dieser Monst studiert in Duolingo (Sie können mein Profil hier sehen).
Und heute mochte ich mich prüfen. Es gibt eine gute Website Deutsche Welle - Man kann hier die Nachrichten lesen und Deutsch lernen. Und Man kann hier ein Test machen. Der Test ist auf CEFR basiert. Ich erhaltet 72% auf der B1 Ebene und 50% aud der B2 Ebene.
So bin ich zwischen Mittelmaß und gutes Mittelmaß.
Das ist nicht schlecht aber ich mochte mich herausfordern - Ich mochte B2 Ebene bis Oktober erreichen.
Ich habe nun 10 Tagen des Lernens, ich hoffe das macht Spaß.

No comments:

Post a Comment